Welcome to the New Economy
A few short years ago, everything changed. The economy stopped performing the way the experts anticipated it would, and as a result:
- There was increased government intervention in private sector companies.
- The traditional asset allocation model failed to save the day.
- Investors felt out of control and even helpless.
- The velocity of information dramatically increased.
Fortunately, we realized early on that we could no longer rely on traditional asset allocation models to create the strong financial foundation our clients required. We needed to provide clients with proactive strategic and tactical thinking, and we needed our clients to begin thinking more strategically, too.
That meant we needed to give our clients:
- More effective risk management within their financial foundation.
- Investments in alternative classes that are not as tightly correlated to the market.
- Access to stop loss mechanisms in an effort to protect our client’s accounts and which are not available in their retirement plans.
- Support in selecting among a sea of often confusing options.
- Access to the latest information.
- A faster way to respond to market changes.
All investments contain risk and may lose value. Alternative investments may not be suitable for all investors and should be considered as an investment for the risk capital portion of the investor's portfolio. The strategies employed in the management of alternative investments may accelerate the velocity of potential losses. No investment strategy can assure success or guarantee against loss.